PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Is there a simple way to convert a HF55 file into HF7, without starting a complete project conversion? I cannot find a Windev utility to do so. Same question for converting all the… »
Started on Jun. 20 2003 by
« Hello all: I am looking for a way of pass the contents of a table (memory or browse) between different windows or as a return value from procedures, but I can not find a way, can s… »
Started on Jun. 19 2003 by
« Patrick, Make the properties of the combo a 'sorted list' ? (If not sorted list then you get the sort on listindex) i don't need to sort the contents of the combobox, but i need to… »
« Hi, i have a table that contains 10 columns, some of these columns are Text, Date or Numeric Types. These columns can be sorted by clicking on the header of the column. But I also … »
« Hello, i have a table that contains 10 columns, some of these columns are Text, Date or Numeric Types. These columns can be sorted by clicking on the header of the column. But I al… »
« Hello, I need to know the name of the default printer as defined in the Windows control panel (independent the operating system). How can I get it? Regards, Martin… »
« Hi all, For your information ... If you migrate a window from WinDev55 to WinDev75 with a HReadFirstLock() statement in the code, it becomes in WinDev75 a HReadSeekFirst(... ,hLock… »
« Hi Using a Combo Box to filter the records displayed in a table (Display Only) The initial table view is All records therefore I need to add an additional item to the list " " I ha… »
« Hi, Is it possible to set a filter with a 'contains' operator (example: sCriteria = "[Subject] CONTAINS '00000334'" ) or using a (VB??) function in the filter? (Example : sCriteria… »
Started on Jun. 18 2003 by
« Hallo! I have a problem with Windev 7.5 US-204k. When i recieve a email with my Windev-made program it only reads about 50 characters from the subject. Finally, i sometimes see onl… »
Started on Jun. 17 2003 by