WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM28] Blank Screen
[WM28] Blank Screen
Started by Fernandes DIOGO, Oct., 04 2023 11:59 AM - 3 replies
Registered member
7 messages
Posted on October, 04 2023 - 11:59 AM
Hi, im new to windev mobile.

We are trying to make an android app for a warehouse.

Every time i click a button , before the next windows shows up, this blank window appears just with the name of the app on the top menu.

Is there a way to solve/remove this?? i've searched everywhere but didn't find anything.

I noticed this also happens in WM examples.

I used the Example "WM Password" to make this images.

Posted on October, 05 2023 - 3:01 PM
“Try to verify if the objects in your layout were inserted in a plane greater than 0. Plane 0 replicates the objects to the other planes, while the other planes show the objects from plane 0 plus the objects from the plane where the object was inserted. To check in the layout, use the Page Up and Page Down keys to navigate between planes. To change planes by code, use MyWindow…plane = 1 …MyWindow…plane = 2 …etc;”
Posted on October, 05 2023 - 3:03 PM
“Try to verify if the objects in your layout were inserted in a plane greater than 0. Plane 0 replicates the objects to the other planes, while the other planes show the objects from plane 0 plus the objects from the plane where the object was inserted. To check in the layout, use the Page Up and Page Down keys to navigate between planes. To change planes by code, use MyWindow…plane = 1 …MyWindow…plane = 2 …etc;”
Registered member
7 messages
Posted on October, 06 2023 - 11:35 AM
Thank you for the reply Osmar. i will give it a try. :)