PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → WXDevCon 2014 and WXReplication
WXDevCon 2014 and WXReplication
Iniciado por Fabrice Harari, 11,jun. 2014 15:23 - No hay respuesta
Publicado el 11,junio 2014 - 15:23
Hi everybody,

Once again, I'll be joining the team of developers presenting at the WXDevCon, edition 2014, in October.

For those who don't know:
- WxDevCon is a conference FOR developers using (or wanting to use) the PCSoft products and made BY developers using them... So we are talking about practical stuff, not theory, not marketing, OUR everyday work!
- WxDevCon has been around for some time now, and I was privileged to be the main speaker at the 2007 and 2009 editions, and also to intervene in the 2013 edition...
- Of course, as usual, Marc Beaven and Tim Fishbeck, from Eidetik, are making sure that all the round pegs go into the round holes, and I've seen first hand that they are quite good at that.
- All details are available on the event web site: wxdevcon.com

During that conference, I will go over my 'Open Source WXReplication' project:

WXReplication is an open source project coded by me to provide the WX community with a replication system between WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile (Android for now) projects... It will allow what the built in replication doesn't: a chance to debug a problem when it happens. Instead of being a black box, it will be a fully open and customizable system.

I will develop this system between now and the conference and post it on my web site step by step.

During the conference, I will go over the logic, how to integrate the system in a new project, and how to integrate it in an already existing one, with customers data already present

The system will include a test/example project in Mobile/Android WinDev and WebDev. This project will be able to automatically generate data (and to create/modify it manually).

The project will also include a transport mechanism based on httpRequest, and a security system based on the RC4 for WX project (open source encryption system already available on my web site), along with an anti "Man in the Middle" design.

I will finish the presentation with a hands on session to get the attendees started on adapting one of their OWN software to the replication system.

-
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

NEW: WXShowroom.com is available: Show your projects!
More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com