PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → [WD8/US] Vision+ weird behaviour ..
[WD8/US] Vision+ weird behaviour ..
Iniciado por Guenter Predl, 18,may. 2004 04:20 - 2 respuestas
Publicado el 18,mayo 2004 - 04:20
To start with an application, I let RAD make the skeleton of my application on basis of the analysis.
I do not see any reason to have the Tables of the Vision+ windows in Edit mode, I turn that to 'Display only'. Additionally, I direct a double-click on the Table to 'Validate'.
In general, this setup works fine (and used to work perfectly in WD55 and WD75). By clicking the lookup-button, the Vision+ window is called up, a double-click on a row closes the window and returns the values of the selected row into my combo-box and the adjacent dislay-only Edit control.
But: Clicking on the topmost row (Row 1) doesnt yield any values, so, no changes of the combo-box or the edit control would happen. Clicking any other row returns correct values. Is this a bug?
Regards,
Guenter
Publicado el 18,mayo 2004 - 09:12
Hi Guenter,
yes, it's bug and has been fixed in the latest french version. Yes, I am nosey and looked.
A bien tot
Gill
To start with an application, I let RAD make the skeleton of my application on basis of the analysis.
I do not see any reason to have the Tables of the Vision+ windows in Edit mode, I turn that to 'Display only'. Additionally, I direct a double-click on the Table to 'Validate'.
In general, this setup works fine (and used to work perfectly in WD55 and WD75). By clicking the lookup-button, the Vision+ window is called up, a double-click on a row closes the window and returns the values of the selected row into my combo-box and the adjacent dislay-only Edit control.
But: Clicking on the topmost row (Row 1) doesnt yield any values, so, no changes of the combo-box or the edit control would happen. Clicking any other row returns correct values. Is this a bug?
Regards,
Guenter
Publicado el 18,mayo 2004 - 16:23
Thanks Gill, though I looked there I did not find it. My fault.
Thank you for your better eyes!
Guenter
Hi Guenter,
yes, it's bug and has been fixed in the latest french version. Yes, I am nosey and looked.
A bien tot
Gill
Regards,
Guenter