PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → examples WD9
examples WD9
Iniciado por Teun van Unen, 25,mar. 2005 23:08 - 3 respuestas
Publicado el 25,marzo 2005 - 23:08
Hello WD9FR owners,
I just received my upgrade from WD8US to international and saw an optimized planning example in WD8FR compared to the one in WD7.5. So I am wondering if in the WD9FR version there is also a planning example again optimized for V9 ?
And also an optimized CRM 'exemple' ? Who can tell me?
TIA for you reply, Teun.
Publicado el 25,marzo 2005 - 23:55
Hello Teun,
I might be mistaken but I think the planning example is pretty much the same, but this is only based on a quick look. I will investgate in depth in a few days, I'm deep in a rebuilding project at home.
Kind regards,
Mikec
Publicado el 26,marzo 2005 - 19:46
Hello WD9FR owners,
I just received my upgrade from WD8US to international and saw an optimized planning example in WD8FR compared to the one in WD7.5. So I am wondering if in the WD9FR version there is also a planning example again optimized for V9 ?
TIA for you reply, Teun.

Hi Teun,
In WD9 FR the CRM example has been revised (specially the front end) and looks better now. For the rest, there is a great "WD9 Objets Graphiques" (Graphical Objects) example with WD9. Great example of the OO features of the W-Language and a great example that shows how to create a very good drawing and diagramming interface. Allows you even to save the diagrams as XML files...
I'll stop here giving you appetite...
Cheers,
P.
Publicado el 26,marzo 2005 - 22:26
Hello WD9FR owners,
TIA for you reply, Teun.
Hi Teun,

In WD9 FR the CRM example has been revised (specially the front end) and looks better now. For the rest, there is a great "WD9 Objets Graphiques" (Graphical Objects) example with WD9. Great example of the OO features of the W-Language and a great example that shows how to create a very good drawing and diagramming interface. Allows you even to save the diagrams as XML files...
I'll stop here giving you appetite...
Cheers,
P.

OK, I'll eat some more eggs . Teun.