PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Just curious...
Just curious...
Iniciado por Christian Ruel, 01,abr. 2005 20:26 - No hay respuesta
Publicado el 01,abril 2005 - 20:26
Hi Guys,
I know some of you can cope with French, and so you bought the US version of WinDev 9 but downloaded the French version in the mean time so that you could start working in a version 9 environment.
I did that too, and I was wondering if you also noticed a bunch of little bugs, or if it's just me that's doing something wrong...
For example,
1- When using the window-in-window technology, if I click on fields between the two windows sometimes takes 4-5 clicks for the cursor to finally appear in the field I want. It's like it has problems focusing in one or the other.
2- Some code to add a record (HAdd()) that was working just fine in 7.5, gives me a GPF in 9 and after compiling from 7.5 to 9, the environment didn't detect any problems/give me any warnings (didn't have a chance to look at that problem yet).
3- A regular multi-line text field that has more text than the area of the field doesn't kick in the scrollbar until I click in it and use the arrow to scroll down. Up to that point the scrollbar is there but grayed out (no such behavior in 7.5)
4- When a window is displayed (call it main window) and you open a window to do whatever and close it, it takes about 2 seconds for the main window to regain it's focus. Yet, there is no code that anywhere that would explain this delay.
Anyway, these are just a few little annoying things, and it was not intended as a bitching session. I just want to know if others came to the same realization, in which case I will write to PC Soft, or if it's maybe a problem on my end or my computer that's acting up.
Any constructive comments welcome,
Christian