PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → [WD9]  Entry code of control not executed
[WD9] Entry code of control not executed
Iniciado por mat, 18,ene. 2006 07:56 - 1 respuesta
Publicado el 18,enero 2006 - 07:56
Hello,
Can anybody give a reason why the entry code of a control might not be executed. There is no apparent reason for the problem, code executed in a button gives the name of the button as current control, next command is ReturnToCapture (myEditField) which should but will not execute the entry code. The exit code of that new contrl is then, however, executed.
I recompiled, deleted .cpl directory, repaired the project. Nothing makes any difference. Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Mat
Publicado el 18,enero 2006 - 12:34
Mat
No answer here just a few WAGs based on things I have done in the past when 'strange' things happened.
Have you tried this with a different (new) edit control in the window?
Delete the contents of the Backup directory before running Update Project.
Check that the button code/type is not preventing this.
Regards
DerekT
Hello,
Can anybody give a reason why the entry code of a control might not be executed. There is no apparent reason for the problem, code executed in a button gives the name of the button as current control, next command is ReturnToCapture (myEditField) which should but will not execute the entry code. The exit code of that new contrl is then, however, executed.
I recompiled, deleted .cpl directory, repaired the project. Nothing makes any difference. Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Mat