PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → User Interface
User Interface
Iniciado por david egan, 18,ene. 2006 07:56 - No hay respuesta
Publicado el 18,enero 2006 - 07:56
I like the Outlook style interface but using planes isn't suitable (unless I'm missing something) as each plane is essentially modal and I need users to be able to minimise windows, switch windows etc, in much the same way as the Windev IDE. I have therefore created my main menu as MDIParent and as part of my initialisation I load a child window which contains only a sidebar. Selecting options (all of which are child windows) from the sidebar works OK and I have a window bar at the bottom which also works in much the same way as the Windev IDE.
Where I have a problem though is recalling minimised Windows. When the window is initialised I create a button for the Window bar and store the name of the window in button..note. When the button is used to restore a minimised window I use the following code:
Winsize(myself..note,NormalSize)
ReturntoCapture(myself..note)
which restores the window OK but doesn't give it focus. Does anyone have any ideas and/or is there a better way of achieving the required result? I'm still pretty new with Windev and quite possibly (probably) not doing things in the most efficient manner.
Thanks
David