PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Printing on bottom off page
Printing on bottom off page
Iniciado por Frans, 23,ene. 2006 10:33 - 8 respuestas
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 10:33
Hello to you all,
How can I make an "Iteration block " (or another block) to print at the bottom off a page.
The "completion" item doesn't do the job.
Regards,
Frans
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 11:06
Hello Frans,
I think much the same as Louis but its complicated in Windev because the page layout is arranged before testing certain areas. When it's about the page header or footer, you'll have to use imagination and a lot of patience when you want to achieve certain effects. Some things are simply not possible via the editor. I still like it though :-)
You can print the iteration block underneath the invoice total. If it has to be in page footer, place a field with the text you want to print in the page footer and make it visible according to a flag. You set the flag to true in the POST PRINT BLOCK of the BREAK-FOOTER where you placed your invoice total. Then, in the PRE-PRINT BLOCK of the PAGE FOOTER test your text field: myself..visible = myFlag = true. I believe that's the only solution to achieve the wanted effect.
Regards
mat
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 11:34
Hello Mat,
Thank you for your answer.
I Tried the idea from Louis. The text is only printed after the totals and not on each page. This works fine. But ..
The text isn't printed at the bottom off the page. It is printed just after the totals off the invoice. This can be halfway the page.
How can I get it on the bottom.
Regards and thanks in advance,
Frans
Hello Frans,
I think much the same as Louis but its complicated in Windev because the page layout is arranged before testing certain areas. When it's about the page header or footer, you'll have to use imagination and a lot of patience when you want to achieve certain effects. Some things are simply not possible via the editor. I still like it though :-)
You can print the iteration block underneath the invoice total. If it has to be in page footer, place a field with the text you want to print in the page footer and make it visible according to a flag. You set the flag to true in the POST PRINT BLOCK of the BREAK-FOOTER where you placed your invoice total. Then, in the PRE-PRINT BLOCK of the PAGE FOOTER test your text field: myself..visible = myFlag = true. I believe that's the only solution to achieve the wanted effect.
Regards
mat
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 11:58
>How can I get it on the bottom.
by applying the second part of my answer
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 12:21
Hallo to you all,
All works fine when I print one invoice. The footer is at the bottom.
When I print multiple invoices the footer is immeadly under the total except for the last invoice; there it is at the bottom
Any suggestions are welcome,
Regards Frans
Publicado el 23,enero 2006 - 13:02
Hallo to you all,
I added a body complement block (no items in it) and now all the footers are on the bottom off the page.
Regards Frans
Publicado el 26,enero 2006 - 21:08
>How can I get it on the bottom.
by applying the second part of my answer
Publicado el 26,enero 2006 - 22:54
Hallo to you all,
All works fine when I print one invoice. The footer is at the bottom.
When I print multiple invoices the footer is immeadly under the total except for the last invoice; there it is at the bottom
Any suggestions are welcome,
Regards Frans
Publicado el 26,enero 2006 - 22:54
Hallo to you all,
I added a body complement block (no items in it) and now all the footers are on the bottom off the page.
Regards Frans