PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi All The long awaited WD9 pre Version (01-90033wu) is available for download (370mb) I am just downloading, I will let you know the results. Regards DerekT… »
Iniciado en 20 jun. 2005 por
« Iam confused... the following code works correctly if I put the code into a Button //*************************************************************************** micampo1 is currenc… »
Iniciado en 19 jun. 2005 por
« Anybody know dates ?… »
Iniciado en 18 jun. 2005 por
« Hi I downloaded the source code for this project and opened it in WD9FR release t I have 17 erruers et 10 warnings, for example...... Warning : La déclaration de la procédure 'CreA… »
Iniciado en 15 jun. 2005 por
« I have developed an application in WinDev8 that uses the serial port COM in order to communicate with the device, but now I need to make the same thing but through LAN, WAN, ETC..,… »
Iniciado en 07 jun. 2005 por
« Hi: Guillermo again The following error is displayed ..... Error in Click on Button4 process, line 4. HReadNext function called. No browse started for item on file. when run this c… »
Iniciado en 16 jun. 2005 por
« Hello all, WD8 I have a window with a table linked to a customer-file. I have a report to make a document with the data of 1 customer. Now I want to print a report for every custom… »
« Hi Forum: Beginner's question I'm testing Windev 8 (trial version) and I'm view the Compile And ExecuteProcess, the following error is displayed when run the procedure ************… »
Iniciado en 15 jun. 2005 por
« I create a windev *.exe on a xp machine. When I go to run it on a 2000 machine it runs verrrry slow. copy it to another xp machine it runs great help joe… »
« Hi all, I can't seem to execute stored procedures with named parameter syntax using native access, this works fine for OLE DB connections. Example: hExecuteSqlQuery(MyDataSource,My… »
Iniciado en 23 may. 2005 por