PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Problem with the SIZE of columns
Problem with the SIZE of columns
Iniciado por Oscar Villarreal Salazar, out., 22 2008 9:37 AM - 2 respostas
Publicado em outubro, 22 2008 - 9:37 AM
I am developing an application in which I need much handling tables.

The problem is that I was not to be that some columns of the tables are increasing drastically in size by sliding the other columns to the left, the problem usually happens to me the first column. And try in many ways and nothing works.

When the table has many columns (+10), the column headers are moved from their correct position, to the point where the heads are in the midst of two columns

Try hiding the first column of the table, but does the same with the next column, I do not know if it is webdev error or something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for all your help.
Publicado em outubro, 22 2008 - 4:11 PM
Hello Oscar...

It seems that it's a bug linked to the setting of the extensible column
(set to 1 by default when you create your table)... IF you set it to the
LAST column number instead, it should solve the problem

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com

Oscar Villarreal Salazar wrote:
I am developing an application in which I need much handling tables.

The problem is that I was not to be that some columns of the tables are increasing drastically in size by sliding the other columns to the left, the problem usually happens to me the first column. And try in many ways and nothing works.

When the table has many columns (+10), the column headers are moved from their correct position, to the point where the heads are in the midst of two columns

Try hiding the first column of the table, but does the same with the next column, I do not know if it is webdev error or something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for all your help.
Publicado em outubro, 24 2008 - 12:50 AM
Hi Fabrice.

Thank you so much for your help, already had almost a week trying to resolve this problem.