PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → WB22 vs WB27 runtime menory problem
WB22 vs WB27 runtime menory problem
Iniciado por Paulo Oliveira, mar., 18 2023 3:27 PM - 1 resposta
Publicado em março, 18 2023 - 3:27 PM
I'm in trouble after the migration to WB27.
I'm getting OUT OF MEMERY errors in all my clients.

Running the same app with the same ORACLE DB, the same ORACLE client and in the same server (windows 2019) the memory behavior is very diferent.
In the attach images is memory usage of the session in WB22 and in WB27 using exaclty the same page wtih the same data and rinnuing in the same server.

In WB22 ihe WAS release the memory almost all the memory after sending the page to the browser.
In WB27 ihe WAS keeps almost al the the memory after sending the page to the browser.
This is one huge diference in memory usage when we have several user (+200) at the same time.

Any help is apreciated, i don't know what to say to my clients and the app is crashing in almost all of them.

Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em abril, 06 2023 - 8:39 AM
After migrating to WB27, there are out of memory errors in all clients, despite using the same app, Oracle DB, client, and server as before. In WB22, the WAS releases memory after sending the page to the browser, but in WB27 it retains almost all memory, causing issues with multiple users. Assistance is needed to resolve the issue.