PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → updated site with WebDEV16 on a WevbServer where the site exits with WebDEV15 : no account
updated site with WebDEV16 on a WevbServer where the site exits with WebDEV15 : no account
Iniciado por Bertrand, jul., 22 2011 3:34 PM - Sem resposta
Publicado em julho, 22 2011 - 3:34 PM
Hi,
I´m new with WebDEV and have this problem:

I have a running WebDEV15-site an a WebServer with WD150Admin. Type: dynamic
Now I have updated the site with WebDEV16 and it runs on the developing maschine well, without failures.

The "old" site was updated several times on the WebServer(install via a directory on the server), without problems.

When I try to install the new WB16-Site (also in testmode)(install also via a directory), it stopps because no Admin-Account is available:
"An error occurred while accessing the database of WebDEV user accounts... The directory of WebDev accounts is not declared properly in the registry. Windev Deployment Version not installed properly"

SERVER is : Windows Server 2008 R2 , 64 Bit , WebServer : IIS

When continuing the setup now this error : "Associated Account is empty"
Trying to start the Button "WebDev acounts" gives back: Unable to find the account management tool..."
The setup must be canceled.

I read in the docs that WDCompte.exe must be used to generate an account, but no file “WDCompte.exe” is found either on the WebServer nor on the developer maschine.

Summary : I cannot update a WebDEV15 site with the updated WebDEV16 site.

PS: I tried to reinstall the WeDEV15 site with the old install-programm based on WebDEV15: it runs without failure.

Has anyone a solution ?

Best regards
Bertrand