PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Merci Erick pour le renommer copier ! cela a très bien marché ! je bloquais pour la passage O1F150046f sur mon serveur en windows 2003R2 et j'avais déjà bloqué auparavant ...… »
Iniciado em 08 fev. 2010 por
« Salut, tu n'est pas dans le bon forum... Le 2010-02-08 10:21, philippe gracia a écrit : bonjour. avez-vous réussi a utiliser serialise et deserialise en webdev php ? perso, j'ai… »
Iniciado em 08 fev. 2010 por
« Dear all, For example, now I have 3 pages for looper using pager control and each page contains 10 rows so I would like to always display the last row of the last page or it means… »
Iniciado em 06 jan. 2010 por
« Consider a table control showing a list of U.S. states from a State file (table). It has an id, StateAbbr and StateFull fields. The table displays the StateAbbr and StateFull field… »
Iniciado em 06 nov. 2009 por
« Dear all, I am CK, and I have a problem which on IE6 Combobox always stay on the tops of Other controls and so is there any codes to make the COmbobox stayed below other controls..… »
Iniciado em 01 fev. 2010 por
« Gusteria I know how to execute an executable esterno.Ejemp: The Windows Calculator, Windows Explorer, etc ...… »
Iniciado em 31 jan. 2010 por
Sem resposta
« Hi All I have a table to display the data from a query. The query is sorted in DESC (descending) order. As soon as I use the TableSeek command, the sort order of the data displaye… »
Iniciado em 25 jan. 2010 por
« Could someone tell me how can I, by code, Page2 display in an IFRAME that is in Page1. I looked for aid but it is fairly scarce. If someone can tell me how to do it, I would be gra… »
Iniciado em 22 jan. 2010 por
« I have been trying to install the WebDev Server on Linux for a long time. After no responses to posts here and the usual "radio silence" from PC Soft support, I'm at my wits end. … »
Iniciado em 06 jan. 2010 por
« As can be sent to a web page a request for Accces, username and password, and that this website send me a confirmation that the username and password are correct or incorrect.… »
Iniciado em 01 jan. 2010 por