PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile provide label management in the SCM. You can name the versions of your application. Instead of being version “103”, it could be, for insta… »
Iniciado em 25 jul. 2007 por
« Hello, WebDev provides the Hosting Control Center. This module lets you automize the creation of WebDev accounts, the Web IIS server accounts and the rights for the operating sys… »
Iniciado em 24 jul. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile provides SQL function overlapping. The LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SUBSTRING, etc. functions can accept expressions instead of a string or numeric t… »
Iniciado em 19 jul. 2007 por
« WebDev provides the "PageInitialisation()" function. This function lets you set all the controls on a page to zero, and it calls an initialization procedure for the controls. The … »
Iniciado em 18 jul. 2007 por
« Hi, Where is the forum for English WebDev? I want to ask this question: How can I test the WebDev product? Do you offer a trial version? Thanks.… »
Iniciado em 13 mar. 2007 por
Sem resposta
« Hi, I need to display Notes, Web Version(i.e. inotes) on my Web site, Could anyone help as to how to authenticate my web site to access my mail without it prompting the Inotes lo… »
Iniciado em 14 fev. 2007 por
Sem resposta
« hi all, i've a webdev application with a analisys with 7 table developed for a client. Now i need to reuse all the application and the analisys to offer the same tool to another c… »
Iniciado em 01 dez. 2006 por
Sem resposta
« hi all, plz help me this is really urgent. i've a big problem with cellule. i've a cellule that contain other 7 cell. the "cell container" have a scroll in automatic mode. when … »
Iniciado em 15 nov. 2006 por
Sem resposta
« Hello My project was going nicely and from one moment to another i lost the ability to update data to the tables. I´m usisng SQL Server. When i add new data the record it add´s b… »
Iniciado em 03 nov. 2006 por
Sem resposta
« hi, i m becoming crazy with this, i ve the SAME table in a page and an interne page present in the SAME page, if i add a correct string (xx + tab + ss....) work perfectly with the … »
Iniciado em 06 out. 2006 por