PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the "HListStoredElement" function. This function returns the list of elements stored on a Hyper File server. This way you know the li… »
Iniciado em 10 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “MessTranslate()” function. All the applications and sites can include several languages. This function allows you to retrieve a … »
Iniciado em 05 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “UFT8ToString”. This function lets you convert a string in UTF8 format to an ANSI or a UNICODE string. The conversion of an UTF s… »
Iniciado em 04 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WebDev has the “AJAXExecute*” functions for browser code. Contrary to the “AJAXExecute” function, the “AJAXExecuteAsynchronous” function doesn’t block you. All the process… »
Iniciado em 03 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “WindowsVersion” function. This function lets you know the execution mode in the current environment. This way, you can integrate… »
Iniciado em 30 ago. 2007 por
« WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “ExecutionCompleted” property. This property lets you know of if a HyperFile query or view has finished executing. This way you can you c… »
Iniciado em 28 ago. 2007 por
« Hello, WebDev lets you specifically configure a page’s HTML code optimisation. These optimisations can be configured page by page. This allows you to build pages that are specifi… »
Iniciado em 23 ago. 2007 por
« Hello, WebDev lets you customize the controls' border styles. From the description of a control, in the "Border, Background" tab, you can choose the thickness, the style and the … »
Iniciado em 21 ago. 2007 por
« How do I setup a more simple and readable URL for a WebDev App? I don't want to see a long WDAWP type path to the WebDev application when a client goes to www.myappsxxx.com. I kno… »
Iniciado em 08 ago. 2007 por
« Hi, Is sombody working with webdev11US and webdev development? If so, how are you doing with webdev app server? I have webdev11US but it doesn't work with webdev app server 10. … »
Iniciado em 03 ago. 2007 por