PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “NetworkConnect()” function. This function lets you associate a drive with a shared network directory. You simply need to indica… »
Iniciado em 17 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile offer the “..NbArrayElement” property. This property lets you find out or define the number of elements in a table item of a Hyper File fi… »
Iniciado em 16 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer modification search in the code editeur. This feature, accessed through the "Edit .. Find the modifications" menu, quickly lets you … »
Iniciado em 15 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer code positioning marks. This feature enable you to tag specific lines of code. These marks help you quickly browse through your code… »
Iniciado em 05 out. 2007 por
« Hello, I am creating a simple page using the Vista template. When I got to preview the page, any of the controls int he main body of the page are display with the correct CSS styl… »
Iniciado em 04 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offers backup for business rules. Business rules can be stored in the Control Center so that they can be shared between development teams.… »
Iniciado em 03 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “..PageByPagePrint” property. This property, very useful, separates a report print out page by page. This lets you minimize the … »
Iniciado em 02 out. 2007 por
« Hi, Even the controls on the Tutorial Apps appear misaligned when previewed. I am using IE7 and Windows Vista Home Premium. Does anyone know how to take care of this problem? Tha… »
Iniciado em 02 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “MakeInteger” function. This function lets you make a 4 byte integer from two 2 byte integers. This is the inverse function of t… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2007 por
« I'm looking at making a secure log in page on my webdev site, however I am unsure on how I would get it to read the database so when you type in the username and corresponding pass… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2007 por