PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Window Title
Window Title
Iniciado por Guenter Predl, jun., 12 2004 2:59 PM - 4 respostas
Publicado em junho, 12 2004 - 2:59 PM
How could I retrieve the Title of any Window (not opened) of the project?
The analysis is opened, but response for
xx = {sWindowName}..Title
is '... unknown element'
thanks!
Guenter
Publicado em junho, 12 2004 - 8:30 PM
Not sure of windev solution. In other systems when we have had this need..we set up a datafile(hyperfile) of all windows and titles. Just did a look up when we needed the title.
joe
Publicado em junho, 12 2004 - 11:34 PM
Hi Joe,
thanks for answering!
In WinDev, we have that nice function EnumElement(enumWindow) in order to retrieve all the window names within a given analysis.
I hoped to be able to retrieve the 'Title' of each of these windows someway too.
Explanation: I've added 12 quick-launch buttons to the Menu-window of one of my new applications. These buttons are loaded from a primitive 'one window/one file' solution added to groupware. A supervisor can define these 12 buttons by selecting the window name to be launched from a combo and has to add the text, which will later show up in the button..text manually. Since window names are not very instructive while the window title is, I hoped to be able to suggest the window titles as texts for the buttons.
If anybody is interested I could cut out this simple quick-launch system and offer it for download.
Best regards,
Guenter
Not sure of windev solution. In other systems when we have had this need..we set up a datafile(hyperfile) of all windows and titles. Just did a look up when we needed the title.
joe
Publicado em janeiro, 26 2005 - 2:59 PM
Hi Joe,
thanks for answering!
In WinDev, we have that nice function EnumElement(enumWindow) in order to retrieve all the window names within a given analysis.
I hoped to be able to retrieve the 'Title' of each of these windows someway too.
Explanation: I've added 12 quick-launch buttons to the Menu-window of one of my new applications. These buttons are loaded from a primitive 'one window/one file' solution added to groupware. A supervisor can define these 12 buttons by selecting the window name to be launched from a combo and has to add the text, which will later show up in the button..text manually. Since window names are not very instructive while the window title is, I hoped to be able to suggest the window titles as texts for the buttons.
If anybody is interested I could cut out this simple quick-launch system and offer it for download.
Best regards,
Guenter

Hello Günter,
I am interested, where can I download ?
Teun.
Publicado em janeiro, 27 2005 - 6:19 AM
Hi Günter,
I am interested, TOO
Ricardo