PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Further to Marc Beaven info http://f16.parsimony.net/forum28986/messages/19683.htm it seems this bug will not be corrected in WD9. This means that unless you can control updates wh… »
Iniciado em 27 out. 2005 por
3 respostas
« Hi, I'm new to WinDev and I have 2 questions. Hope you could help me. Imagine I have a point of sale software, and 1) I want to allow my clients to modify the reports that the soft… »
Iniciado em 26 out. 2005 por
« Hi, Did anyone experienced something like this : One of my end-users is having a difference between the print preview of an order document and the print result of that document. Th… »
« Hi, I've an application that runs in local with the automatic update. I don't know where put the file patch. Somebody help me ??? Thanks Giovanni… »
« I toggled the windev pane off. When I toggle it back on I get no windev pane. Any ideas? This also happened with the open document toolbar. Can I reinstall without creating problem… »
2 respostas
« Hello, I want to apply a selection condition to a composed key. I have a hyperfile with a composed key at NAME,ADDRESS,CITY,COUNTRY,PLACEOFBIRTH. Now I want to see if name OR addre… »
« Comment peut-on faire du broadcast en UDP avec Windew9 ? Le code suivant ne semble pas fonctionner : SI PAS SocketCréeUDP("SocketCobox",30718) Erreur("pas de socket crée !") FIN t… »
« Hi All How would you turn off the dinging sound when a info() box is displayed. I just want the info windiw displayed to the user. I don't want the dinging sound. John… »
« First again HELP! My last backup is 13 day old. I destroyed my whole project with a change/replace command. The only actual versions of the files are in the path \backup with .bkr … »
1 resposta
« Hi Having taken the plunge in anticipation of the imminent "US" releases I now have WebDev9. Good service, ordered Friday - arrived today and installed without a problem. What surp… »
Iniciado em 25 out. 2005 por