PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi forum.... I generated in the global procedure the following procedure PROCEDURE Exportar(Tabla,Destino) sFile is string SWITCH Destino CASE "E" sFile = fSelect("", "", "Escriba … »
Iniciado em 01 nov. 2005 por
« Please advise me: I have window with edit controls. Some controls have link to 1.file - "single-file" and some controls have link to 2.file by "multifile". Files are linked in anal… »
Iniciado em 18 out. 2005 por
« Hello to all I'm developing an application that has .exe as main menu and the single programs are stored in various .WDL files. The Main menu contains the connection to a Mysql dat… »
« I've gone through the webdev online brochure with a fine tooth comb and am unable to find any mention about having to purchase a "per server" license for some kind of engine that I… »
« Hi All I want to turn some controls off. Set enabled off. I have tried setting the state property to inactive but this does not gray the control out so the user doesn't know it is … »
3 respostas
« Hi All Could someone tell me or give me some sample code on how you would close all the open windows in a mdi app but not the main one. I would appriciate it. Thanks John… »
Iniciado em 30 out. 2005 por
« Hi I am attempting to execute an external .exe file (myExe) using ExeRun command. This executable normally operates on a source file and outputs results to the console window from … »
« Hi I want to have a combobox in my application with all the Filenames like "Addresses, Products, Payments" from my analysis. Is this possible? Sorry for my bad English… »
« Hi, I have two widows each with a table that displays the same HF. Is there any way to pass the table name to the report so that the same report can be used with either of the tabl… »
Iniciado em 29 out. 2005 por
2 respostas
« Hello, 'tabletoexcel' works fine, but you get in the excel - table the visual values from screen and not the real values from the table. If you add all values from table and from e… »
Iniciado em 29 out. 2005 por