PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Interesting stuff? Free to download, free to develop, free to distribute... http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/xe/index.html Somebody already experience with ? Can … »
Iniciado em 04 nov. 2005 por
« Does Windev support AutoDocument Feeders with its twain implementation? I currently have it successfully scanning multiple documents using a "FOR" loop if you tell it how many up … »
Iniciado em 04 nov. 2005 por
« Hello all! I'm trying to inherit a class in Windev 8. Im using the syntax found in WD8 help: awInterface is class nFiles is int filesList is dynamic array END awInterfaceText is… »
Iniciado em 02 nov. 2005 por
« Hi Forum: Has somebody experienced with Windev, Novell and Informix? Thanks Guillermo… »
Iniciado em 30 out. 2005 por
« Please help me: How to find out on what column in the table I have clicked(in click code of button associated with mouse click). Thanks, Alena… »
« I am new to Windev and am not sure how to approach a certain issue using Windev. I am creating a Travel Reservation System. In this system the user can Create Packages (Trips) that… »
Iniciado em 22 jul. 2005 por
« Hi, I have a store procedure defined as : PROCEDURE GetAll(nParamter1 IN NUMBER, curResult IN OUT LibCursor.General) which will return result set by curResult. I have no idea ab… »
Iniciado em 03 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, Could anyone provide me with the steps for moving a windev 8 project from one computer to another? I was under the assumption that if I exported the project and it's depende… »
« Hi All I have seen this before and I should know it by now, but what is the function to execute the click event of a button from another control. Thanks John… »
« Hi forum: The System PopUp (Export to Excel), if I want to load the exported file. With what does it sentence make this? I made my own PopUp and try with xlsOpen?, if it is this, I… »