PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi forum .... The metals detector of the airports, can they affect the dongle? Thanks Guillermo… »
Iniciado em 07 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, I have 3 USB-dongles on my PC : WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile. When I remove the WinDev dongle for use in my laptop all remaining dongles become inactive (leds are off) :… »
« Hello, I get an error when starting WinDev9, also with WebDev9 and Mobile9. I have already send the message to PCSOFT more then a month ago, but till now nothing heard. So I have j… »
Iniciado em 08 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, I'm using Windev 8. I have 2 WinDev programs, let's say program1 and program2. In program1 I have a button, from wich I want to launch program2. First I check if program2 is… »
« Hello to all In one window i'm using two controls (edit with caption & static) that have the same coordinates where they must be shown. When i draw the controls in the form, if the… »
Iniciado em 06 nov. 2005 por
« Hi, I'm using WD9 US to write a small commercial application. Delivering date at the end of this month. Not knowing if WD9 US will be 'FINAL' before december, as it is still a pre-… »
Iniciado em 04 nov. 2005 por
7 respostas
« Hello, Can i use the following with a ODBC connection? I tried this but there is no data in a table.. When i use Excel and import data with this DSN name i see all the data. Parkhu… »
Iniciado em 05 nov. 2005 por
« Interesting stuff? Free to download, free to develop, free to distribute... http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/xe/index.html Somebody already experience with ? Can … »
« Does Windev support AutoDocument Feeders with its twain implementation? I currently have it successfully scanning multiple documents using a "FOR" loop if you tell it how many up … »
« Hello all! I'm trying to inherit a class in Windev 8. Im using the syntax found in WD8 help: awInterface is class nFiles is int filesList is dynamic array END awInterfaceText is… »
Iniciado em 02 nov. 2005 por