PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I have windev in french. Is possible work with language in english. thanks… »
Iniciado em 18 mai. 2005 por
« Hi All I have a table based on a query. It should be sorted on a string date field. ie: 20050519. I created this query in the query wizard. I use HExecuteQuery. But the records in … »
Iniciado em 20 mai. 2005 por
« Does anyone know of the heterogeneous replication in windev 9 can go from oracle to oracle etc .. or do we need a hyper file involved ? thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 22 mai. 2005 por
« How can I trap a error at runtime using mysql native access. The honerror() function is only for hyper files. On exception does not work. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado em 19 mai. 2005 por
« Hi All Is there a way to not display a column border in a cell. I have a table and in 1 of the columns I don't want to show the right border for the column, and in anotherone I don… »
« Window contains several edit fields followed by a table with several columns. The first entry field is a mandatory input field -- which works fine until I click on the first table … »
« Hello I have table that is linked to a hyper file. I would like the display of the table to be refreshed everytime there is a change to the underlying file (HADD, HMODIFY, HDELETE… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2005 por
« Hi All I have a form with 2 tables on it. I need to do a requery and then a TableDisplay on the 2nd one. But when I type TableDisplay(, the editor will not list the 2nd table as a … »
Iniciado em 18 mai. 2005 por
« Hello, I want to make my WinDev programs work mostly at the same way like my Magic-programs does, to get ahead re-education of my customers. I create for each file a table with Onl… »
Iniciado em 19 jan. 2005 por
« I have a combobox in a table control. I see that i do not have the "search" icon in the headers of the column. The combobox shows the name of the customer instead of the number (wh… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2005 por