PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« The following select makes error in percQ : "The item of file is present in the GROUP BY clause but it does not refer to a result item." "This type of syntax is not supported by Qu… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2005 por
« I have a need to display a barcode below a table window. The barcode will be linked to a primary key and as you browse the table I need to update the barcode to represent that spec… »
Iniciado em 17 mai. 2005 por
« Hello Can anyone help me in understanding how record locking works in Windev? I want to create a multiuser application. I have a table that users browse and then select a record t… »
Iniciado em 16 mai. 2005 por
Sem resposta
« Hi All, is it possible in WD5.5 to change the image display mode by programming code? Standard, i have the image display mode set to stretched, but I will let the user choose if he… »
Iniciado em 15 mai. 2005 por
« Hi all, Where can I find the link to the tutorial manual in PDF format. I will be traveling for the next week and don't want to lug the manual around with me. Thank you, Ken… »
Iniciado em 15 mai. 2005 por
« Hello, I am missing the default componants delivered with WinDev 8 (version 312ku). Any clue how to solve this? I have completely installed WinDev. Regards, Erik… »
Iniciado em 14 mai. 2005 por
« http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/windev/broch9/… »
Iniciado em 11 mai. 2005 por
« The HRESET function Reinitializes all the controls in the current window. (also for combo boxes). There is one combo box that should not be reset ... I see in the help that " This … »
Iniciado em 13 mai. 2005 por
« Does anyone know how can I implement in my application the resizing of the controls, has I resize them using Windev? Thanks, Joege Neves… »
« Hello, I have a combobox in a table control. I see that i do not have the "search" icon in the headers of the column. The combobox shows only the name of the customer instead of th… »