PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, could somebody tell me what HCheckStructure returns? Help says: : Integer type constant Corresponds to the old management mode of the description (before using the HCheckStr… »
Iniciado em 05 out. 2004 por
« We have two new projects which we will complete in WD and WDPPC. However, work commitments are such at the moment that we need another WD programmer to assist in these tasks. These… »
Iniciado em 06 out. 2004 por
Sem resposta
« Hi all, I own WinDev 7.5. Now i saw some good new features in V9 which makes Windev attractive to me. When i now update to Version 8 (cost 590 Euro) is then update to V9 for free ?… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2004 por
« Hello to you all, In a window I have displayed the name etc. of a customer. I want to search for another customer and display that name in the same window. (old values are to be re… »
Iniciado em 03 out. 2004 por
« Hi Everyone I am trying to sort a report by either surname or automatic ID. I've followed the instructions in the help file (Sorting in a report), but don't know where in the repor… »
Iniciado em 30 set. 2004 por
« Hi all. You may not have read our french only september publications... Community news sql4wd pages went in thier definitive place at sqlmanagerx.com WTablettes.net opened to talk … »
« Hello, Does anybody know if it's possible to change the width of a scrollbar and button from a listbox or a combo-box ? Thanks for any suggestions ! Bart… »
« I have to execute DOS-commands from within a Windev-program. This works (fine) since a longer while using an earlier filled-in (MS-)Batch-file and then asking Windev to execute tha… »
Iniciado em 27 set. 2004 por
« The selection list when coding a visible property has: True OLETrue (same for false) I cannot find anything in the help files to explain what OLExxxx is for or where you would use … »
« In wd8, i can't find the wdsetup project. I need to translate it into portuguese, where can i find it ? in wd7.5 it was in the examples dir.… »