PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, We are glad to inform you that versions 9 of WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile will be available in a near future. Compatibility between versions is managed without hassle.… »
Iniciado em 27 set. 2004 por
« Sidebar and Sidebar item are not visable in groupware so we can not give user rights on a pane in a sidebar or on button's placed in a pane.… »
Iniciado em 28 set. 2004 por
« Hello to all, in the last weeks i spent a lot of time with the logfile's. Have a look at the logged time. On my computers with Win XP there i always the GMT time logged and not the… »
Iniciado em 29 set. 2004 por
« Hi, I've got this silly message: "<query1> file unknown in <C:\...\xxx.wdd> analysis.". A query is not supposed to be in an anlysis! It is even impossible to include a… »
Iniciado em 29 set. 2004 por
« Hello All, I understand there are a few ex or converted Clarion users here and I am considering leaving Clarion and going with WinDev 8. But have a couple of questions. 1. We use N… »
Iniciado em 24 set. 2004 por
« How can i trigger the DELETE button in a table.… »
Iniciado em 28 set. 2004 por
4 respostas
« Hello to all, For the first time since the creation, WinDReveries goes outside France. This to show that WxxDev(c) is used not only in France. So the board decided to organize thzn… »
Iniciado em 25 set. 2004 por
« How to enumerate the items on a sidebar.. I use enumerate for a window and i can enumerate the content of a table, but i want to know the items of a sitebar.… »
Iniciado em 27 set. 2004 por
« Just wanted to say that the description of the function HDescribeTrigger(...) in the WD8-Help is incorrect. Look into Help for HDecribeTrigger_55() - there you can find an example … »
« How can i call a global procedure in a included component. I want the following EVENT("ProcedureName","*.",WM_ACTIVATE) The ProcedureName is create in a component that i have creat… »