PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Greetings, I may be crazy, but I believe this is the proper way (based upon what I am reading in the manual) to access a two dimension array. The array is declared thusly: arAD is … »
Iniciado em 28 fev. 2004 por
« I'm a long time Clarion user trying out the demo version of WinDev7.5. I like it a lot. The IDE seems very powerful. It will take a while to just explore it all. Just the easy deb… »
« Hi,there are 24 new examples on PC SOFT's website There are now 55 examples. WD7 Alarm WD7 Control Panel WD7 Curve Drawing WD7 Date and time calculations WD7 Direct print WD7 Drag … »
« Hi all It's been mentioned below "there are 11 new templates (Gabarits) with WinDev 8" Surely these 11 new themes would be compatable with 7.5 It would be nice if PC-Soft gave us a… »
« I am drawing a blank on creating a filter on a composite key composed of: fileID = int Name = string The help shows how to do it with two strings but not an int and a string. Any h… »
« Hi all Pc Soft have been busy, have a look at all The new English examples. Keep well Peter Purton… »
Iniciado em 27 fev. 2004 por
« In test mode (I haven't compiled the exe yet) I have a window with a button that starts a loop that processes and sends emails. The loop completes. I exit the window that sends the… »
2 respostas
« Has anybody already written the code to convert a string to its soundex equivalent? I have already written the code in another language but it will take time to convert. Some nice … »
« Hi all, Does anybody have an idea how to convert hyperfiles 5.5 to 7.5 at a customers site. File layouts can be changed by WDModFic, but I do not want to change the layouts, only c… »
« Hello, Can somebody give me the url or mail me the "fenetre assistance automatique" example. There is a reference to this example in the help document. I can't find it in the Engli… »
Sem resposta