PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Does anyone have the update file for 205su? We are setting up a new server and I need to upgrade Windev to 206ju, but am being prompted that the version must be 205su. This update … »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2004 por
« Many thanks Vania. We here in Nashville are now downloading. Vania, I was waiting for a colleage to get back from vacation who has the file, but I am pretty pressed for time. If yo… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2004 por
« Hi I've just added some records through programming into a query and all is fine, works like a charm. When I then manually add some records I get a duplicate error on the unique ke… »
« Vania, I was waiting for a colleage to get back from vacation who has the file, but I am pretty pressed for time. If you could possibly make it available, I would much appreciate i… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2004 por
« Hi Peter, programmer/traders, and they may have bought WinDev already. I can imagine you can be a little disappointed, and i know that WD and specially their 'producers' are not a… »
« Hi Craig, Have to say that this is more than just a little disappointing, it's embarassing and should be embarassing to PC Soft. I also get to eat a couple of helpings of crow, bec… »
« Hi Peter, Thanks for your help, you are such an asset. I really hope I am missing something very obvious, but I have been unsuccessful at adding a curved line, or any line to a gra… »
« Hi I need to do some translation in an app I am converting to WD but the information provided for WDMSG on the PCS web site is minimal and as the cost of 609 euros is approx 40% of… »
« Vania, I was waiting for a colleage to get back from vacation who has the file, but I am pretty pressed for time. If you could possibly make it available, I would much appreciate i… »
« >What do you want to do with the code ? Hi, Our company Euromercante develops software mainly for apparel and footwear manufacturing industry mainly in Portugal. We have in mind… »
Sem resposta