PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« have a look http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev/examples.htm peter… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2004 por
« Greetings, First, I want to be perfectly clear about one thing: I don't have clients and nor do those to whom I recommended WinDev. We are our own clients. We make our living by tr… »
« Hi Art, that put's a hole (sic) new meaning to PITA bread. Gill… »
Sem resposta
« Thanks for the reply - a bit more detail on question 2 2. Is the translation file generic? - i.e. can I have a file with all the common button texts for example and import it into … »
« Hi Craig, Some clients can be a real PITA. Hope yours isn't. Art… »
« Raimund Thanks for the reply - a bit more detail on question 2 >>2. Is the translation file generic? - i.e. can I have a file with all the common button texts for example and… »
Sem resposta
« Hi All Here some code (Java) That I use as a background on a Rental app It shows an Analog Clock in the right hand Corner off the screen, It will actualy reposition On a Scrollable… »
« Does anyone have the update file for 205su? We are setting up a new server and I need to upgrade Windev to 206ju, but am being prompted that the version must be 205su. This update … »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2004 por
« Many thanks Vania. We here in Nashville are now downloading. Vania, I was waiting for a colleage to get back from vacation who has the file, but I am pretty pressed for time. If yo… »
« Hi I've just added some records through programming into a query and all is fine, works like a charm. When I then manually add some records I get a duplicate error on the unique ke… »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2004 por