PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi, >If you know the place where to download HFConver: I'm interested... on the WindevAsso site, menu 'Resources', choice 'Windev utilities' Peter… »
Iniciado em 23 jun. 2003 por
« Hello, today i received my second WD 7.5 licence with USB dongle and int. documentation . The delivery time from PCSOFt = 2 days. And it is complete = compliment Only for informati… »
Iniciado em 23 jun. 2003 por
« Hi, Is there a simple way to convert a HF55 file into HF7, without starting a complete project conversion? I cannot find a Windev utility to do so. Same question for converting all… »
Iniciado em 20 jun. 2003 por
« j'ai essayé d'utiliser opengl + glu sous windev mais je n'ai aucun résultat ( tout les appels fonctionnent mais le RC donne 0 lors de son affectation ) help please… »
Iniciado em 22 jun. 2003 por
Sem resposta
« G'day Clive Thanks for going to so much trouble to help me out. After reading your message I have just tried it in 7.5 and you are correct it is a 5.5 issue. In my current screens … »
Sem resposta
« Al, I am using 7.5 at present. If I create a string variable and then create an edit control to edit that variable and give it a mask of +999.99, then put code in the exit embed to… »
« G'day Clive That was my initial thought too, but when I checked why my exit validation was failing I found out that when you test for blank and you have a mask on a text field, it … »
Sem resposta
« G'day All I have a text field with a mask of "999.99" On the screen it displays as "___.__" If I want to test it for blank in the exit code, I have to actually test if it equals "_… »
« I'm new for Windev. So I want some help. My program want to check mailbox(by POP3) for every specific time by setting timer. If it has a new email coming,my program will alert me. … »
Iniciado em 29 mai. 2003 por
« I'm using native access to sql server and I need to use application roles in the database. The only way of I know of using stored procedure is using sqlconnect and sqlexec, but a w… »
Iniciado em 20 jun. 2003 por