PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi: We had date formats specified as multilingual, using xx/xx/xxxx for English speaking countries and xx.xx.xxxx for some others. With the new version 204ou, as long as one does n… »
Iniciado em 15 jun. 2003 por
« When im trying to make file new the apllication close and i got this error message WINDEV7 caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0002:00005c83. Registers: EAX=4edf0… »
Iniciado em 18 jun. 2003 por
« We are glad to inform you that WinDev 7.5 US Version is now available with full package (package + CD-ROM + printed manuals.… »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2003 por
« Hi All WD7.5 204ou (AKA sp1) If I read the help correctly I was expecting the necessary data files to be created - sadly this is not the case I have tried all combinations, autom… »
Iniciado em 05 jun. 2003 por
4 respostas
« Hello all, I just installed the latest English patch from windev.com. I was hoping this would convert the remaining French to English. Unfortunately, however, there are still a fe… »
« Hi all I'm still seeing a problem with column names with spaces from Microsoft SQL sources. Seems to be a problem in calculations. For example, with Northwind I can't seem to get[… »
Iniciado em 06 jun. 2003 por
« Hello all, Can someone point me in the right direction to master the use of the zip family of instructions (zipCreate, ZipCreateExe, zipAdd, etc)?? The help about them is really … »
« Hi All I am writing a global procedure to format Name & Address data (get rid of empty lines etc) I have this information in a number of different datafiles (identical format obvi… »
Iniciado em 04 jun. 2003 por
3 respostas
« Hello, A new WinDev 7.5 version is now available. This new version (204ou) can be downloaded from: http://www.windev.com/ts/download/windev/index.html Best Regards, PC Soft Hot … »
« Using wtsapi32.dll, i would like to retrieve the 'WTSClientHardwareId' from a user who's running an application inside of a terminal server session. I wrote the following code: W… »