PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Reading file with normal text - getting chinese text - Android 4.04
Reading file with normal text - getting chinese text - Android 4.04
Iniciado por PSP, jan., 17 2013 3:14 PM - 1 resposta
Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em janeiro, 17 2013 - 3:14 PM
Hello,

I'm using WinDev Mobile 17 and have a problem.

First at all, I want to show the content of a file. The file was stored on SD-Card after requesting it from a FTP-Server.

After opening (fopen()) and reading file (fread()) the text was set into a static-object. The text was shown in chinese letters. The content of the variable after reading is always in chinese letters.

When I look into local stored file via file manager and a text editor, the content is shown normaly as I wanted.

How can I set the charset to ansi/unicode?
Publicado em janeiro, 22 2013 - 10:24 AM
I'm have them same problem with Windev Mobile 18. Try floadtext.

PSP a écrit dans le message de news <1b200363d80bc9b07c790dc91c66aea3@news.pcsoft> :
Hello,

I'm using WinDev Mobile 17 and have a problem.

First at all, I want to show the content of a file. The file was stored on SD-Card after requesting it from a FTP-Server.

After opening (fopen()) and reading file (fread()) the text was set into a static-object. The text was shown in chinese letters. The content of the variable after reading is always in chinese letters.

When I look into local stored file via file manager and a text editor, the content is shown normaly as I wanted.

How can I set the charset to ansi/unicode?