PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« Dear all, I have a Pocket PC with an integrated Scanner for barcode. I have thus developed a windevmobile application to read barcodes. But the scanner button need to be enabled i… »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer multiple assignments of array cells. Multiple assignments for array consists in assigning a set of simple values (Boolean, integer, … »
Iniciado em 21 jul. 2008 por
« Due to a technical incident in our office in Montpellier, you might encounter difficulties in contacting PC SOFT by phone. Please don't hesitate to send us an email to this address… »
Iniciado em 21 jul. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the conversion of simple strings into multi-lingual messages. This feature lets you convert strings in the code to multi-lingual mes… »
Iniciado em 17 jul. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev y WinDev Mobile proponen la función “Abandon()”. Esta función permite cerrar la ventana actual al ejecutar el código de un botón de tipo “Abortar”. //Procedimiento … »
Iniciado em 09 jun. 2008 por
« Hello, You can include WLanguage code in the forum messages. The tags #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEDEB# and #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEFIN# let you display WLanguage code. When this code is displayed i… »
Iniciado em 06 jun. 2008 por
« I got a structure in WinDev Mobile and I want to pass it to a C++ DLL, but fail. What syntax should I use?… »
Iniciado em 06 jun. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev Mobile lets you manipulate the internal camera in mobile devices. Many mobile devices have an internal mechanism for capturing fixed or animated images. The “Video*… »
Iniciado em 03 jun. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the BT*() functions. These functions let you user Bluetooth devices from a WinDev or a WinDev Mobile application. This way you can c… »
Iniciado em 28 mai. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “in*Mode()” functions. These functions let you know in which mode the application is running and in this way, select what code t… »
Iniciado em 27 mai. 2008 por