PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, one of my customers uses "PDF Email" from the print preview window. After 30 times or so, it stops working. Outlook doesn't come up anymore, to finish the mail. Before I analyz… »
Débuté le 11 juin. 2008 par
« I am new to WinDev 11 and I am trying to use a RAD generated Form Table window (Form A) that calls a RAD generated Form w/Link Table window (Form B ). When Form B is closed after … »
Débuté le 10 juin. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I write an application on a pocket pc but I have problem with HF. I have a MASTER_TABLE linked to a MASTER_FILE. In the Row selection event I write this code: HDeactivate… »
Aucune réponse
« Dear Windev coders, Hi all, I want to know how to import the Oracle database in Run-Time? How to import it with the parameters (like server name,username,password) for that databas… »
Débuté le 09 juin. 2008 par
« I know how to change the editor fonts but I was wondering if there is a way to change the horrid Project Tree View font etc? Thanks Jonathan… »
« I want to know if someone in the Netherlands wants to give a course in Webdev (for a reasonable compensation) . I do know Windev but I want to get further with Webdev. Maybe more d… »
« Hi guys, I am a bit confused and a tad frustrated with the following scenario, and I am hoping you can point me in the right direction or at least tell me I am barking up the wrong… »
« Hello, I thought I remember seeing a utility that sends a notification if the WebDev Server is down. But I don't remember where.... Anyone? Thanks Glenn… »
Débuté le 08 juin. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev y WinDev Mobile proponen la función “Abandon()”. Esta función permite cerrar la ventana actual al ejecutar el código de un botón de tipo “Abortar”. //Procedimiento … »
« Hi All I am trying to create setup for LAN, in the point of wizard " Parameters of the Databases" , I activate " Atomatic forms the modification of the dates files", in the followi… »
Débuté le 06 juin. 2008 par