PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → Interest in $25/month WebDev 14 hosting?
Interest in $25/month WebDev 14 hosting?
Started by Brother Bill, Dec., 17 2009 8:28 AM - 4 replies
Posted on December, 17 2009 - 8:28 AM
Seeing if there would be any interest in $25/month WebDev hosting in the USA.
I have a web server with admin privileges and the WebDev 14 hosting application.

It would include the right to run Windows WebDev 14 applications for light usage.
It would include 2 email addresses and ftp info. For now, it would not include registering SSL certificates, but will as volume builds up. If I can get a commitment from 4 or more users, I will start it up. brotherbill@mail.com
Posted on December, 18 2009 - 12:48 AM
Brother Bill escribir un mensaje de news <f73bfab8631c68bb77868d3ceb1faa2a@news.pcsoft> :
Seeing if there would be any interest in $25/month WebDev hosting in the USA.
I have a web server with admin privileges and the WebDev 14 hosting application.

It would include the right to run Windows WebDev 14 applications for light usage.
It would include 2 email addresses and ftp info. For now, it would not include registering SSL certificates, but will as volume builds up. If I can get a commitment from 4 or more users, I will start it up. brotherbill@mail.com

I think is a little expensive. I know dedicated servers not too far this price, and VPS for this exactly price
Posted on December, 18 2009 - 1:47 AM
What is the going rate for WebDev 14 hosting with English support? Do you know of any current businesses offering this service?
Posted on December, 18 2009 - 11:34 AM
Brother Bill escribir un mensaje de news <e770fac18860974e1e211ef850629fba@news.pcsoft> :
> What is the going rate for WebDev 14 hosting with English support? Do you know of any current businesses offering this service?

Well, I don't know. I don't know any company offering Webdev hosting services. Otherwise, with a dedicated server, or VPS, you can install what you want there.

Probably, you want to offer shared server (with Webdev service) to your customers, and, with this in mind, probably, you want to see the price of the shared servers competence.

Check this as an example: http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/MsHosting;jsessionid=E4CB1378CEDD243CD5A16BD8D8F25C71.TCpfix142a…
Posted on February, 11 2010 - 12:30 AM
I need WebDev hosting. Our site will need to provide high bandwidth, because we will be providing online video instruction.