PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Create help file
Create help file
Started by John Marrone, Jun., 22 2004 10:53 PM - 6 replies
Posted on June, 22 2004 - 10:53 PM
Hi
I only have the demo version now, but have ordered version 8. Was trying to create a help file. The WD help says to click on File..New then select Help file. Well in my demo version when I click on File..New there is not an option to create a help file. Is this a demo limitation or am I just doing something wrong???
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone
Posted on June, 22 2004 - 11:08 PM
Hi
I only have the demo version now, but have ordered version 8. Was trying to create a help file. The WD help says to click on File..New then select Help file. Well in my demo version when I click on File..New there is not an option to create a help file. Is this a demo limitation or am I just doing something wrong???
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone

Good question, in 7.5 it was File...New, then lower center in the popup window of 9 things that could be New (UML, Window, etc).

WinDevUS Website
Posted on June, 23 2004 - 12:21 AM
Hi
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone
Good question, in 7.5 it was File...New, then lower center in the popup window of 9 things that could be New (UML, Window, etc).

Art
My demo version only has 7 items and one of them is not help. I was just working my way threw everything. It should be in the full version when I get it. Thanks
Posted on June, 23 2004 - 11:53 AM
Hello,
Both are there for me.
Hi
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone

Art

My demo version only has 7 items and one of them is not help. I was just working my way threw everything. It should be in the full version when I get it. Thanks
Posted on June, 23 2004 - 4:49 PM
Hi
Do you have demo version or full version. Mine is a demo version.
If you have a demo version then something is not right on my end.
If you have full version then it is just a limitation of the demo version.
Please let me know.Thanks

John
Hello,
Both are there for me.

Hi
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone

Art

Posted on June, 23 2004 - 5:19 PM
Both screenshots are from the full version.
So its probably a limitation in the demo.
Hi
Do you have demo version or full version. Mine is a demo version.
If you have a demo version then something is not right on my end.
If you have full version then it is just a limitation of the demo version.
Please let me know.Thanks

John
Hello,
Both are there for me.

Hi
Thanks in Advance
John Marrone

Art

Posted on June, 23 2004 - 7:08 PM
Hi Jelte,
Both screenshots are from the full version.
So its probably a limitation in the demo.

I don't see any screenshot in my browser.
Maybe the backslashes in
'img src="http:\\

"'
should be forward slashes so i can have a look to :-))
'img src="

"'
'
Greetings,
Peter