PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Update file for 205su
Update file for 205su
Started by M. Beaven, Jan., 28 2004 12:23 AM - 6 replies
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 12:23 AM
Does anyone have the update file for 205su? We are setting up a new server and I need to upgrade Windev to 206ju, but am being prompted that the version must be 205su.
This update is not available on PCS website.
If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
Marc
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 1:27 AM
Does anyone have the update file for 205su? We are setting up a new server and I need to upgrade Windev to 206ju, but am being prompted that the version must be 205su.
Marc

Files are big. Unfortunately, WinDevAsso offers only French updates for download. I'd recommend to send the CD by snail mail. Maybe, someone from the US can do this, if not, I could produce a duplicate for you and send it.
Guenter
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 1:27 AM
Marc

Files are big. Unfortunately, WinDevAsso offers only French updates for download. I'd recommend to send the CD by snail mail. Maybe, someone from the US can do this, if not, I could produce a duplicate for you and send it.
Guenter
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 7:43 AM
Hi Marc
I have SU (Plus every version since 7)
It's 73 Meg (3 files)
I can zip it and email it to you overnight, Or burn it
And send it PP Mail from Oz (Will cost you an Internet Beer)
Let me know
Keep well
Peter Purton
Marc
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 7:43 AM
Hi Marc
I have SU (Plus every version since 7)
It's 73 Meg (3 files)
I can zip it and email it to you overnight, Or burn it
And send it PP Mail from Oz (Will cost you an Internet Beer)
Let me know
Keep well
Peter Purton
Marc
Posted on January, 28 2004 - 3:00 PM
>Does anyone have the update file for 205su?
Hi Marc,
If you still need the 205su I can give you the link to my web server so you can download them (3 files).
Vania
Posted on January, 29 2004 - 1:27 AM
Marc