PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Re: I'm a beginner with WinDev - Pls help me
Re: I'm a beginner with WinDev - Pls help me
Started by Long, Feb., 04 2004 8:43 AM - 3 replies
Posted on February, 04 2004 - 8:43 AM
Hi Mr. Guenter
My full name is Hoang Du Long. I'm Hung's new co-worker. He and I use the same computer to access Internet, thus we have the same IP address.
Because our Windev 7.5 is French version, but I read French not well then I look for the English course.
Best regards,
Long
I'm a beginner with WinDev. I need a course in English for Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced on WinDev 7.5. Pls let me know where I can find it on Web.
Thank you
Long
Hi Long,

WinDev/US comes with a 416 page 'Tutorial' Manual - in English. If you have the demo CD, you'll find the tutorial manual as 'tutorial.pdf' on CD. For all beginners, it is strongly recommended to work through the tutorial - completely. If you understood what you did during that time, you are no beginner anymore ..
Second, this is a community of professional programmers, it's not like many other forums where you show up once and disappear. Most of us make a living with WinDev. For all newcomers, it is recommended to say 'hey, my name's .... and I'm from .... and I want to use WinDev for this or that.
Best regards,
Guenter
Ok, sorry for bothering you twice. I just saw that 'Hung' and 'Long' are the same persons .. please stay with one name and - if possible - your real one. Thank you!

Guenter
Posted on February, 04 2004 - 6:35 PM
Hi Mr. Long,
nice to meet you! Look into your mail, its 53k small/big depending on your internet connection.
Best regards,
Guenter
Hi Mr. Guenter
My full name is Hoang Du Long. I'm Hung's new co-worker. He and I use the same computer to access Internet, thus we have the same IP address.
Because our Windev 7.5 is French version, but I read French not well then I look for the English course.
Best regards,
Long
I'm a beginner with WinDev. I need a course in English for Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced on WinDev 7.5. Pls let me know where I can find it on Web.
Thank you
Long
Hi Long,

WinDev/US comes with a 416 page 'Tutorial' Manual - in English. If you have the demo CD, you'll find the tutorial manual as 'tutorial.pdf' on CD. For all beginners, it is strongly recommended to work through the tutorial - completely. If you understood what you did during that time, you are no beginner anymore ..
Second, this is a community of professional programmers, it's not like many other forums where you show up once and disappear. Most of us make a living with WinDev. For all newcomers, it is recommended to say 'hey, my name's .... and I'm from .... and I want to use WinDev for this or that.
Best regards,
Guenter
Ok, sorry for bothering you twice. I just saw that 'Hung' and 'Long' are the same persons .. please stay with one name and - if possible - your real one. Thank you!

Guenter
Posted on February, 04 2004 - 6:49 PM
Sorry, promised too much! The Tutorial.pdf is 53 Megabytes in size. Send me your address by e-mail and I will send you a copy of the Demo CD for English WinDev by regular (snail) mail. Except, of course, you can receive mail attachments of that size.
Best regards,
Guenter
Hi Mr. Guenter
Best regards,
Long
Thank you
Long
Hi Long,

Best regards,
Guenter

Guenter
Posted on February, 05 2004 - 7:48 AM
Hi Mr. Guenter
Thanks so much for your help.
Best regards,
Long

Hi Mr. Long,
nice to meet you! Look into your mail, its 53k small/big depending on your internet connection.
Best regards,
Guenter
Hi Mr. Guenter
Best regards,
Long
Thank you
Long
Hi Long,

Best regards,
Guenter

Guenter