PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi First of all A happy, healthy and prosperous 2006 for all of you! I have a global procedure which does some settings on a window. It gets the calling windows name and the "jobmo… »
Started on Jan. 01 2006 by
« it's now near 2 o'clock here… »
Started on Jan. 01 2006 by
« Hi, forum. I have a very simple Access table, with: Code, text Description, text I have build a window, with rad. I have selected the "Assisted Input" in "Details" of both entry-fi… »
Started on Dec. 30 2005 by
« Happy New Year 2006… »
« Hello, Does anybody use splitters (vertical/horizontal) on planes??? The problem is that when you use a vertical splitter on plane 1 and a vertical splitter on plane 2 you cannot d… »
« To all - may everyone have a new year filled with peace and happiness. Cheers, Milton… »
« Hello forum, I have some trouble opening a compiled hlpfile (chm) under Windows XP. The treeview at the left shows normal, but on the right side I get an Explorer errormessage. Any… »
« Hi All, I am printing a report with a break and want that break to print each time the value changes. However it is printing on each page (where the reaport goes over more than one… »
Started on Dec. 29 2005 by
« Hmm, How do you modify the style of a button so that its flat on a window (without borders) until the mouse passes over it, then it is raised? Like a Windows explorer effect. Thank… »
« Hi I have a SQL file (accessed by OLE/DB) which has a composite key set on Record Type (2 char string), Code (15 char string) and Line (integer). I needed to find a specific record… »
Started on Dec. 29 2005 by