PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I get the impression that some people are already running the french version of the Windev-family. Has anyone any comments on the quality of the product and the ease with which you… »
Started on Feb. 17 2005 by
« Does some know how to make a cross table in windev (is it possible ?) Thanx for any comment ! VBLSOFT… »
Started on Feb. 26 2005 by
« Hello, How can i get the computer screen resoution? Kind Regards J. Flietsra… »
Started on Feb. 26 2005 by
« Hello, I have create 2 queries from 1 file : 1st is ordered by relationnumber 2nd by searchcode. Then I have "Create report based on query" and the report is printed but in not any… »
Started on Feb. 25 2005 by
« Hello for all. I´m having some questions about How to mantain/developer my systems, and would like some ideas, tricks, about this. I Have a big system (type ERP) installed in sever… »
« How can I create a shortcut on the desktop with IconInstall() on Windows-98 and Windows-XP ? Thanks in advance. Stefan… »
« I'm having trouble contacting sales, admittedly I've only used email, but have tried twice since Sunday (3 days ago) and have yet to receive an answer. Is this normal or is sales p… »
Started on Feb. 23 2005 by
« hello, the tools bar becomes black when i click on. Do you know why ? How can i avoid it ? Thanks you… »
Started on Feb. 24 2005 by
« [WD8] I have a query build in the query builder interface of windev. I want to retrieve the sqlcode from the query in code So i am looking for a kind of command like SQLString is s… »
Started on Feb. 24 2005 by
« Hello, I have created a project with 1 file connecting via ODBC to a Pervasive.SQL database. In the project I create 1 report and when I 'GO' this runs well, shows all data from th… »
Started on Feb. 23 2005 by