PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, Is there any way if you delete the memo file (mmo file) to create it back, like if you delete the ndx file rebuild it by reindex the file. Ps. The memo file doesn't had any dat… »
Started on Aug. 30 2004 by
« what should I do if htransactioncancel unable to cancel fail transaction? there a case when doing transaction something go wrong and it fail without calling htransactioncancel , th… »
Started on Aug. 27 2004 by
« Is it correct that Windev does not support the SQL INSERT INTO command? I want to add the result of a query from a Native Access database to a local Hyperfile table. Other way to… »
Started on Aug. 27 2004 by
« Hi, I'd like to know if anyone knows about when will WebDev 7 release in english. Thanks, Orlando.… »
Started on Aug. 23 2004 by
« Hi, does any body know the answers? 1. How to find out the dot matrix printers installed on a windows computer? Note: I do not want to show other printers than those which are dot … »
Started on Aug. 26 2004 by
« I have a form linked to a MySQL table with this structure: CustomerID is int(3) //Unique CustomerName is char(40) //Index CustomerBI is char(10) ... I use HReadFirst, HReadPrevious… »
Started on Aug. 26 2004 by
« Hi I have a file that I open at the beginning of my app called entries. I do a view on it then deelete the view. Then I do a HReadSeekFirst(). I assign the value false to a field t… »
Started on Aug. 24 2004 by
« Hi All Here is a helpfull little forum they may help some of you have Problems with your OS. Thanks to my friend Peter at IBM - USA http://www.annoyances.org/ Keep well Peter Purto… »
Started on Aug. 25 2004 by
« I am looking for wdsetup for WinDev8. greetings, Joop Member of the dutch speaking WinDev developer group. New-Way Automation b.v.… »
« Hi, I'd like to know if anyone knows about when will WebDev 7 release in english. Thanks, Orlando.… »