PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi I have a table with a field that is a 4 byte real. In my table on the screen I get some +++ in my cells for this field. Can someone tell me whats this for. An overflow? Thanks J… »
Started on Aug. 20 2004 by
« Hello all, It has been a while since i posted here, i hope everyone had a nice holiday . I have a problem, I made an application in WD8 that uses MDI. I call the same window 3 time… »
Started on Aug. 18 2004 by
« I'm upgrading software to Windev 8.0 Where my email procs did work fine, they now cause big problems. One of them is the error message like '%SMTP%blablabla check sender and sender… »
Started on Aug. 20 2004 by
« Does somebody has used Windev from an external language, like C/C++ ? Phil.… »
« hello, there is a bug in every application made with windev. if you type polish character ± (right alt+a), also you need polish language set in windows settings, you delete entire … »
Started on Aug. 19 2004 by
« this is my first try on transaction using hyper7 . I found out due to some thing wrong my program terminate while still doing transaction, it endup the transaction file didn't dele… »
« Hello, I wonder if the WinDev 8 for Pocket-PC at this moment is a full English version? Who can tell me ? And when you have the knowledge of WinDev 8 'normal' is it really quit sim… »
« Hi I have created a number of views with the wizard. When I choose an integer field to sort by it works fine. But when I choose a decimal number type field it does not give me the … »
Started on Aug. 17 2004 by
« is there a function to change currency sign from positive to negative or vise verse… »
« how to make listbox scrollbar scroll down from program… »