PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, This message is to announce that a detailed description of WinDev 8 new features is now available at http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/windev/broch8/newfeatures.html Regards PCSOFT Fre… »
Started on Apr. 15 2004 by
« Hello colleagues, I am unable to tell from the documentation whether HLinkMemo() stores only the path to an image file or the actual bits. I am concerned that if only the path is s… »
Started on Apr. 11 2004 by
« Hi, I need disable mouse events in a specific window, and use only F-key. I dont have experience with APIs. Is it possible ?? thanks Marco Antonio… »
Started on Apr. 13 2004 by
« Can I use triggers with mysql native access ? thank you, joe… »
Started on Apr. 14 2004 by
« I'm writing a program that needs to communicate with a device by the serial port. The communication protol requires me to place a checksum behind every command I send to the device… »
« Hi to all I'm aware about my limits to learn speedly Windev features.. I'm a newbie using this new ide, because my normal ide is Netcobol for Windows, that i want to leave to jump … »
Started on Apr. 12 2004 by
« Hello, 13 new WinDev 8 examples are now available These examples can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, PC SOFT Hot Line… »
Started on Apr. 13 2004 by
« Hello to all I'm evaluating Windev 7.5 US and the first approach is amazing.. I'm a Netcobol for windows user and i'm impressed about this ide, that perharps i already knew. But, a… »
« We want our customers to make there own reports. We don't want our customers to access our analyses. Maybe they make reports that contains not the correct data. We have List&Label,… »
Started on Apr. 09 2004 by
« In a table I have a column that has the type combobox. Can I make the choises of the pulldown wider than the column and is it possible to have an overview (pulldown of the combo))w… »
Started on Apr. 12 2004 by