PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, I've made a service of a small WD app. Working OK (doing some license update once 'a time interval'). I like to know, in my 'serviceprogram' when the service is stopped (via wh… »
Started on Apr. 07 2004 by
« How can I change the search item on a table control? thank you, joe… »
« There are 7 new examples on the PC Soft download site. http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev/examples.htm Floyd… »
Started on Apr. 08 2004 by
« Hi Guys, I'm new in WinDev 7.5 and I need an example with Orders, Details and Products to see the way to link the tables and so on. Could you help me ?? Thanks, Adrián Gallegos … »
« Looks like there is a new WD 7.5US demo available for download. >From the PC Soft site: This trial version enables you to perform all types of tests from WinDev 7.5. (30-day tri… »
Started on Apr. 08 2004 by
« Hi all, Has anybody ordered WD8US Benelux pre-version yet?? and if so can you tell me the update-price. Regular sources are a bit confusing about this. Thanks for any reply. Greeti… »
« Has any one had problems printing a code128 barcode? I was wanting to print a 22 digit barcode using subset C. Noticed first of all that windev 7.5 does not allow me to select whic… »
Started on Apr. 06 2004 by
« Hello, What does the .Net generation mean??? Can Windev 8 generate .Net code from my application? Regards J. Flietstra… »
Started on Apr. 05 2004 by
« Hmmm, thought I posted this question last night, but I don't see it here this morning. If Parsimony is playing a joke on me (again) please excuse this second post, but I really do … »
Started on Apr. 03 2004 by
« I am using a query to get data from mysql. Can I link a progress bar to that query ?? I haven't been able to figure out how. thank you, joe… »
Started on Apr. 02 2004 by