PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Calendar Months are Dissappearing
Calendar Months are Dissappearing
Iniciado por Zach Allen, 21,nov. 2013 21:32 - 2 respuestas
Publicado el 21,noviembre 2013 - 21:32
Good Day,
I have Edit Fields with Calendar buttons throughout an application.
On one page, there is a form which any time I edit the page at all, the name of the month on the calendar disappears.
This happens in multiple places throughout the application. I haven't found a fix/workaround for it yet, but a temporary fix has been cutting and pasting the EDT control back into the page.
This problem is not style specific, I've tried it with custom styles, default styles, new styles and cloned styles.
After every change, I've started recompiling and regenerating HTML pages just to be sure.

What could this be?
Please let me know if you need more information.
Publicado el 22,noviembre 2013 - 14:46
UPDATE:
I didn't mention I am using WebDev 18. This was an issue in WebDev 17 as well but it was fixed by cutting and pasting the controls. Now in WebDev 18 some of the controls aren't fixing by cutting and pasting the controls.
Miembro registrado
8 mensajes
Publicado el 16,diciembre 2013 - 19:19
After much frustration and no responses here, each edit control with a calendar in the application(100+ pages) was recreated with the attributes changed to match the original.
So far this has seemed to prevent further problems, even though this is not an efficient solution by any stretch. It is the only solution we have found to date.

--
Zach Allen
BaseBridge Ltd.
Software Developer