PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → lighten the color of background color in a table row
lighten the color of background color in a table row
Iniciado por Joel Waldron, 08,jun. 2023 21:45 - 3 respuestas
Publicado el 08,junio 2023 - 21:45
HI All -

Is there a way to lighten the color of table row when using ..Background color? The isn't an ..opacity option in the list. The colors are too bold and make it like the table is screaming at you instead of just lightly highlighting som info.

Thank you!
Miembro registrado
68 mensajes
Publicado el 17,junio 2023 - 02:59
Since you mention ..background, I have to ask - are you changing the color from code or the editor?
In the editor, you can alter the color to anything you want in the Style tab - remember that you have to recolor each element in the table even though there is a table background color, each element overlays the background.
In code too, you can set any color - TABLE_DETAIL..BackgroundColor = RGB(173, 246, 228)
or color a row - TABLE_DETAIL[2]..BackgroundColor = RGB(173, 246, 228)
You can create your own color equates in the global code
CONSTANT //custom colors
cc_mint = 0x6CE7CF
cc_cornflower = 0x6AC7E9
END

I hope this helps

--
Sometimes waiting is the best way forward...
Publicado el 01,agosto 2023 - 04:40
CCordes wrote:
Since you mention ..background, I have to ask - are you changing the color from code or the editor?
In the editor, you can alter the color to anything you want in the Style tab - remember that you have to recolor each element in the table even though there is a table background color, each element overlays the background.
In code too, you can set any color - TABLE_DETAIL..BackgroundColor = RGB(173, 246, 228)
or color a row - TABLE_DETAIL[2]..BackgroundColor = RGB(173, 246, 228)
You can create your own color equates in the global code
CONSTANT //custom colors
cc_mint = 0x6CE7CF
cc_cornflower = 0x6AC7E9
END

I hope this helps

--
Sometimes waiting is the best way forward...

To add a little to that.
In the editor as soon as you type "RGB(" you will prompt with the word "Wizard", click on that word and you will
be presented with the color wizard. There you can visually select the color you want.

Best regards,
Carlos
Miembro registrado
1 mensaje
Publicado el 10,septiembre 2023 - 21:56
Thanks for sharing this information.