PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello. We use WebDev. We want the user can modify the size a table at runtime. We use table..height but gives error. As we can modify the size of the table at runtime? Thank you.… »
Iniciado en 19 jun. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« Good Afternoon. Well i got a field of the type upload. I am saving the path that is where the file that is being attached in a database. But the problem is that the path is not sav… »
Iniciado en 18 jun. 2009 por
« Good Afternoon. Well i got a work to do. the work is that i have to create an application form and the user need to upload a zip file. But before the file is uploaded, i need to ch… »
« Good Afternoon. Well i have designed a login page whereby the user need to enter a username and a password to enter the site. But when i click on log out and click on back on the n… »
« I have a string in which i should exclude the quotes.. Can anyone help me..??… »
Iniciado en 13 jun. 2009 por
« Hello, We have the pleasure of presenting to you in these three pages, the new examples and components included in version 14 of WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile. For WinDev: htt… »
Iniciado en 12 jun. 2009 por
« Hi does anyone have an example for looper with variable columns that can be shared? or if anyone know how to use a looper inside a looper that would be the best. I have a situati… »
Iniciado en 10 jun. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« IS THERE ANY WAY FOR A 'MASS CREATION NEW RECORD IN WEBDEV TABLE? THAT IS USERS CAN CUT AND PASTE 'MUTIPLE VALUE' TO THE TABLE ROW(S) FOR NEW TRANSACTION RECORDS...… »
Iniciado en 09 jun. 2009 por
« is there a way to create a family tree information using looper control? e.g we have a Parent information of countries branch out to YTD Sale information within the country... us… »
« are there any way to issue pagedisplay in table hyperlink cells instead of creating a button outside the table? thanks. warm regards, phlee… »