PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Foro dedicado a WEBDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi I would like the option the user to create forms to your liking. Shows a palette of objects and choose which one you like. But I need to know how to clone objects. Agluna idea?.… »
Iniciado en 09 may. 2009 por
« Hello everyone... I'm trying to add the following line to the body tago f a page: <script SRC="/user/res/wz_tooltip.js"></script> But cannot find how to modify the bo… »
Iniciado en 25 feb. 2008 por
« I have been told that all the pages AWP changes. Can someone tell me where can I find information about programming and using AWP?. With the help of WebDev there is not much help f… »
Iniciado en 08 may. 2009 por
« Hello, I want to know where I can find information, documentation or web pages about gadgets. Thank you… »
Iniciado en 29 abr. 2009 por
« WebDev v12 I have a page with a table on it and in the "Modify" button code I have // Is a record selected IF TableSelect(TABLE_ProductPhoto)=-1 THEN RETURN // open the form of … »
Iniciado en 05 may. 2009 por
« I have created pages with AWP Mode off. Now I enable the AWP on all pages. But when I run the project did not I get some pictures and do not operate the buttons that perform action… »
Iniciado en 06 may. 2009 por
« Dear everybody, First, I develop a site in local and using natif access to connect to the mysql and I import mysql on the server to mysql on my local and the connection is ok. How… »
Iniciado en 05 may. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« Dear everybody, I have a problem with this please help: First, I develop on webdev and now i create a button to read the pdf file and another button to download pdf file and for th… »
Iniciado en 01 may. 2009 por
« Dear everyone, Currently I develop a website in webdev and I used to develop site in php and in order to check the user log in we compare user name and password and set the user i… »
Iniciado en 30 abr. 2009 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi everybody, currently, I developed a website on webdev I use default webdev server apache 1.x and choose the website webdev dynamic and for database i use mysql and connection fr… »
Iniciado en 30 abr. 2009 por
No hay respuesta