PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → WTablettes a new site for WebDev
WTablettes a new site for WebDev
Iniciado por Eric, 29,sep. 2004 16:15 - 4 respuestas
Publicado el 29,septiembre 2004 - 16:15
Hi,
I want to inform you about a new site about WebDev.
It's www.wtablettes and it's the first independent site for Webdev's developers. It's fully developped with WebDev7.
Just take a look.
Best Regards.

wtablettes
Publicado el 29,septiembre 2004 - 16:48
Eric
If I was french I would be getting excited. This web ring is all french. But it was nice to see what webdev could do.
John
Hi,
It's www.wtablettes and it's the first independent site for Webdev's developers. It's fully developped with WebDev7.
Just take a look.
Best Regards.
Publicado el 29,septiembre 2004 - 23:36
No John, if you take some time to have a closer look at some of the 'ring' sites, you'd find some quite interesting English translations there!
http://wdscript.sourceforge.net/
Phobosoft
Franch, but recommended: http://windevapi.free.fr/index.php
Peter Van Vuuren's site
Make peace not war
Never forget the resources of WinDevAsso:WinDevAsso English
In addition, you should try to understand some French and you will see that there is an offering of interesting freeware, open source, utilities and so on. Remember, about 40-50.000 French licenses! There is even a university professor at the university of Lyon who's using WinDev for instructing his students on OOP. Visit the French forums too .. of course, there are lots of uninteresting discussion but here and there you'll find a gem.
Best Regards,
Guenter

Eric
If I was french I would be getting excited. This web ring is all french. But it was nice to see what webdev could do.
John
Hi,
Just take a look.
Best Regards.
Publicado el 30,septiembre 2004 - 10:44
Eric
John

Hello John
Yes of course I understand that but my english is not so good to make an english version of all our contributions. (We call them "wtablettes").
But if there is good will to do this job, I'm interested in.
And if you use WebDev, you can post a publication with the form "Comment Publier". We were delighted to have english contributions.
Best Regards

wtablettes Free ressources for WebDev
Publicado el 30,septiembre 2004 - 14:22
Eric
John
Hello John

Yes of course I understand that but my english is not so good to make an english version of all our contributions. (We call them "wtablettes").
But if there is good will to do this job, I'm interested in.
And if you use WebDev, you can post a publication with the form "Comment Publier". We were delighted to have english contributions.
Best Regards

Hi Eric
I completely understand this. I know WD is a french product. I just hope one day PCSoft will put more effort in marketing WD over here in the US. They would absolutly walk all over the compitition. And one day there will be a large enough english user base to start having english WD sites. Art Bonds web site is a good start and this site is absolutly tremedous. The pain of learning a new langauge was greatly reduced for me because of this site. I am to old to try to learn French, but if I was younger I would pay the price and learn a 2nd langauge like French just to have more access to WD resources. But at least the french speaking people have this avialable to them which is great. And it was nice to see what WebDev could do. I don't do that much programming for the web. But what I do do, WinDev is a dream come true. It is so fast and easy to do things in. And PCSoft appears to really improve the product at a good pace. The biggest is not always the best. WD is not the bigge!
st development tool out there but in my opion for what I do it is the best. Have a good day.
Kind Reqards
John Marrone