PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Help Needed
Help Needed
Iniciado por Milton Kirkwood, 13,ene. 2006 22:48 - 2 respuestas
Publicado el 13,enero 2006 - 22:48
Hi All,
When I logged on today and saw some of the comments I was very sad. I have been programming for many years now and I have found that, no matter what utility you use, there will always be some problems.
What I also found was that the people on this forum were very helpful and glad to share their knowledge which helped me when I was confronted with a problem. In fact I found that I enjoyed reading other peoples issues because it helped me see different perspectives.
I would really hate to see this forum develop into a point scoring exercise because that would help no one and I need all the help I can get.
Maybe I am missing the point here but I did not think this was a site run by PC Soft but rather I thought it was kindly done by Guenter who may, or may not, receive any financial benefit from it but I for one really appreciate his efforts.
Thanks for listening.
Milton
Publicado el 14,enero 2006 - 09:47
Hi All,
When I logged on today and saw some of the comments I was very sad. I have been programming for many years now and I have found that, no matter what utility you use, there will always be some problems.
What I also found was that the people on this forum were very helpful and glad to share their knowledge which helped me when I was confronted with a problem. In fact I found that I enjoyed reading other peoples issues because it helped me see different perspectives.
I would really hate to see this forum develop into a point scoring exercise because that would help no one and I need all the help I can get.
Maybe I am missing the point here but I did not think this was a site run by PC Soft but rather I thought it was kindly done by Guenter who may, or may not, receive any financial benefit from it but I for one really appreciate his efforts.
Thanks for listening.
Milton

Great comments. I fully agree.
Günter :
Regards,
Teun.
Publicado el 14,enero 2006 - 09:50
Hi Milton,
thank you for the flowers! This community is great and its unique! For myself, I'm just the provider of the place, this forum is what you and all of our friends here are making it. It's a remarkably peaceful community and thanks to all of those who are willing to share their knowledge it is a very professional community too.
Please note: This forum is independent from PC Soft, I do not receive any payments or any other compensation from PC Soft for running it. However, if anyone of you thinks that PC Soft would rather like me to close this forum, this is dead wrong as well. There is more of a democratic spirit in France than many of you would believe.
Kind regards,
Guenter
Hi All,
Thanks for listening.
Milton